The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PowerMaster has placed itself as the market leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2 way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively. Along with advanced transmission range, PowerG PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometers (line of sight).
The innovative SD-304 PG2 wireless shock detector provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises. It provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property. This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security. The SD-304 PG2 fits most windows and doors including those made from wood, metal and PVC. It can also be used on walls and roofs.
The detector’s advanced digital processing uses a piezo shock sensor to precisely detect and analyze gross attacks or a series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms. The SD-304 PG2 detector includes an optional Grade 2 magnetic contact and auxiliary input. As a three-in-one wireless detector, the SD-304 PG2 saves the cost and time of additional detectors while providing exceptional performance in varied applications.
- Uses revolutionary PowerG wireless technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- Can be installed quickly in locations where cabling would be difficult and unsightly
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications
- Optional auxiliary input to connect wired detectors, pushbuttons or other detection devices
- Prolonged battery life of up to 5 years (for typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems
- Available in white or brown
*Battery: CR123A (included)*