The HiLook THC-T129-M is a 2MP analogue mini turret camera with a 2.8mm fixed leans, ColorVu Lite technology for night-time colour imaging and 3D DNR technology for a clean, sharp picture.
Full colour night-time imaging is now available on HiLook cameras with ColorVu Lite technology.
Colorvu technology is designed to deliver clear colour images in scenes with almost no light without relying on infrared. Colorvu works by combining large image sensors with advanced image processing which in independent tests has proven to deliver the best images in scenes with very little light.
Colorvu Lite cameras feature a built-in white light that can provide illumination in complete darkness which allows the camera to deliver full colour images 24 hours a day regardless of the lighting condition.
Having colour images helps with subject identification, number plates capture and provides accurate context which is lost on conventional cameras.
Universal Multi-format Camera
The THC-T129-M has universal BNC video and DC power connectors and can be switched between several analogue video formats including TVI, CVI, AHD and CVBS allowing it to be used on most modern CCTV recorders.
- High quality imaging with 2 MP, 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 24/7 color imaging with F1.0 aperture
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
- 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed focal lens
- Up to 20 m white light distance for bright night imaging
- One port for four switchable signals (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Water and dust resistant (IP66)