The HiLook NVR-104MH-C/4P is a 4 channel IP CCTV network video recorder that supports 4 plug-and-play IP PoE powered IP cameras at up to 8 mega-pixel resolution and one 3.5″ SATA hard drive at up to 6TB.
The NVR-104MH-C/4P features deep learning-based motion detection 2.0 technology on all channels which only provides notifications when a human or vehicle is recognised, greatly reducing the number of false alarms caused by events such as animals or tree branches blowing in the wind. It also features H.265+ compression technology which greatly reduces both the bandwidth and hard drive storage space required. The NVR-104MH-C/4P has a 4K HDMI and 1080 VGA output that can be connected to a monitor and used to display live images, recordings or configuration menus.
The HiLook NVR-104MH-C/4P has 4 PoE enabled Ethernet ports which can be used to connect up to 4 plug-and-play IP network cameras. This delivers power and video over a single cable making installation quick and simple.
|1||PoE Interfaces||6||VGA Output (DB9 Connector)|
|2||LAN Interface||7||USB Interfaces|
|3||AUDIO OUT||8||Power Supply|
Summary of features
- Up to 4-ch IP camera inputs
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video formats
- Up to 1-ch@8 MP/5-ch@1080p decoding capacity
- Up to 40 Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Deep learning-based motion detection 2.0 technology
- H.265+ compression effectively reduces the storage space by up to 75%
- Provide simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs
- HDMI video output at up to 4K resolution
- 1 SATA interface for HDD connection (up to 8 TB capacity per HDD)
- Smart search/smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events
- Configurable special camera smart functions, such as VCA detection (motion, line crossing, intrusion, etc.), heat map, ANPR, and people counting
- 4 independent PoE network interfaces
- 1 self-adaptive 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface
- HiLookVision for easy network management