The Hikvision DS-2SE7C432MW-AEB is a TandemVu PTZ camera that incorporates both a wide-angle bullet camera and a powerful PTZ camera to offer the best of both worlds and cover a much larger area than a conventional camera. This exciting new type of camera provides wide view and small details in “tandem”, inspiring its name. The overall view remains even during the pan, tilt, and zoom manoeuvres, so that users will see everything and miss no detail.
Single Bullet Camera
Loses coverage when the target leaves the field of view
DS-2SE7C432MW-AEB TandemVu Dual Lens PTZ
By integrating a bullet camera and a PTZ camera in one unit, the DS-2SE7C432MW-AEB TandemVu camera provides the best of both worlds.
The top camera is a 4MP bullet camera with a 4mm fixed lens and benefits from white light technology which allows it to stay in full colour24/7.
The bottom camera is a Powered-by-Darkfighter 4MP PTZ with a 5.9 to 188.8 mm motorised lens which offers 32x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom, and benefits from AcuSense technology which will only send a notification alert when a human or car is spotted, thus cutting down on false alarm events. An integrated siren and strobe can also be used to alert would-be intruders.
Smart linkage allows both cameras to work together. Once the bullet camera has spotted a target, the PTZ uses smart tracking to follow it, leaving the bullet camera free to look for other alerts.
Single PTZ Camera
Loses coverage during zoom, pan and tilt manoeuvres
- Captures a large area and great details at the same time
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Secures an expansive area with 32× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom
- Supports WDR, HLC, BLC, 3D DNR, defog, regional exposure, regional focus, rapid focus
- Expansive night view with up to 200 m IR distance
- Supports 24 VAC & Hi-PoE
- Active strobe light and audio alarm to warn intruders off