The Hikvision DS-2SE4C425MWG-E(14F0) is a TandemVu PTZ camera that incorporates both a wide-angle bullet camera and a powerful PTZ camera to offer the best of both worlds and cover a much larger area than a conventional camera. This exciting new type of camera provides wide view and small details in “tandem”, inspiring its name. The overall view remains even during the pan, tilt, and zoom manoeuvres, so that users will see everything and miss no detail.
Single Bullet Camera
Loses coverage when the target leaves the field of view
DS-2SE4C425MWG-E(14F0) TandemVu Dual Lens PTZ
By integrating a bullet camera and a PTZ camera in one unit, the DS-2SE4C425MWG-E(14F0) TandemVu camera provides the best of both worlds.
The top camera is a 4MP bullet camera with a 2.8mm fixed lens and benefits from ColorVu technology which provides 24/7 full colour imaging thanks to integrated white lights.
The bottom camera is a Powered-by-Darkfighter 4MP PTZ with a 4.8 to 120 mm motorised lens which offers 25x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom, and benefits from AcuSense technology which will only send a notification alert when a human or car is spotted, thus cutting down on false alarm events.
By incorporating both cameras into one package, Hikvision have provided a solution which cuts down on installation time and labour costs.
Single PTZ Camera
Loses coverage during zoom, pan and tilt manoeuvres
- Captures a large area and great details at the same time
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology and ColorVu technology
- Secures an expansive area with 25× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom
- Supports WDR, HLC, BLC, 3D DNR, defog, regional exposure, regional focus
- Expansive night view with up to 100 m IR distance & 30 m white light
- Supports 12V DC & PoE+
- Focuses on human and vehicle targets classification based on deep learning