The Hikvision DS-2DE7A425IW-AEB is a 4 Megapixel PTZ camera with 25 x optical zoom, 16 x digital zoom and infrared distance of up to 200 metres. Intelligent Acusense technology greatly reduces the number of false alerts received and high-quality colour images in ultra-low light scenes are achieved thanks to Hikvision’s Powered by DarkFighter Low Light Technology. The DS-2DE7A425IW-AEB also features a siren and strobe that can be activated upon detection as an added level of security.
Smart tracking allows the camera to automatically follow movement in the scene. Not only does this provide a strong deterrent by giving the impression the camera is being manually operated it also provides close up detail of people and objects that may otherwise have been missed.
Comes with DS-1602ZJ wall mount.
Deep Learning with AcuSense Technology
The most common concerns in perimeter protection are trespassing and vehicle break-ins. AcuSense helps you to focus on these events in two ways
- Alarm will only trigger when the preset intrusion type takes place
- Related videos are sorted by categories for easier search
Users can focus on alarms triggered by humans and vehicles while false alarms triggered by small animals or other irrelevant objects are vastly reduced
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Audio visual alarm: The white flashing light and audible warning can be triggered by certain events
- 25× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom provides close up views over expansive areas
- Expansive night view with up to 200 m IR distance
- Focuses on human and vehicle targets classification based on deep learning
- Face capture: Up to 5 faces captured at the same time