The Hikvision DS-2CD2546G2-IS is a 4 Megapixel mini dome network camera with a 2.8mm fixed lens and Acusense technology that helps reduce false alarms by differentiating between humans and other triggers such as animals or branches. Powered by DarkFighter technology provides an incredibly clear picture, even in ultra-low light conditions and the 120dB WDR provides controls the exposure and balances the picture in any light condition. The camera can be powered either with a 12 VDC power supply of directly through the Ethernet cable (PoE).
Acusense Technology – Focus and Act
The most common concerns in perimeter protection are trespassing and vehicle break-ins. AcuSense helps you to focus on these events in two ways
- Alarm will only trigger when the preset intrusion type takes place
- Related videos are sorted by categories for easier search
Users can focus on alarms triggered by humans and vehicles while false alarms triggered by small animals or other irrelevant objects are vastly reduced
Powered by DarkFighter Technology
Powered by Darkfighter technology allows the camera to stay in colour mode for longer in low light conditions. When small details matter, such as the colour of an intruders clothes, Darkfighter allows for more detailed surveillance for longer periods.
Hikvision lifts video surveillance to an unprecedented level with its H.265+ codec. In Full HD mode, H.265+ uses less than 20% of the bandwidth of H.264, allowing for live streams of unrivalled quality.
H.265+ also greatly outperforms all its predecessors in terms of storage. Regardless of environment or application, H.265+ reduces the required storage space by more than 80%. In short, H.265+ allows you to kill two birds with one stone: you can now record images at amazingly high resolutions and minimize the required storage capacity. This makes H.265+ the ideal solution for 24-hour surveillance
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- False alarms reduced with Acusense technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 30m IR distance for bright night imaging